Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

blah blah blah blah

blah

My name is Jenny Hinton. My father is a mobile native, but my mother is from Cleveland Ohio. She is a second generation Greek immigrant, but because she happens to have a Swedish grandmother I was able to have red hair. I also have an older sister and an even older brother. I was born and raised here in Mobile Alabama and went to St. Paul's Episcopal School all twelve years of my grade school education. When I was nineteen I moved to California and lived in various places in the greater Los Angeles area. I worked at a pet store for three years and then attended Santiago Canyon College where I studied mostly philosophy and media for two more years after that. I moved back home about two years ago to finish my degree here at South Alabama. I am entering the field of education because I have a passion for literature and am proficient at writing essays. Also, I like the idea of being a possible good influence and help high school students to enjoy what can be learned.

On a more personal note, my true loves in life are movies, books, animals (especially mine), and good TV series. I have too many favorite movies to list, but can say that my favorite genre for books is urban fantasy. I have just begun a book called Dream London that is very promising. I do happen to have five cats, a white husky/golden mix, a turtle and a leopard gecko. I use the excuse that I have always had jobs at pet stores where people bring in day old kittens and puppies that have to be bottle fed, even the turtle is a rescue. What you should know about me that I am talented at playing pool, and I would like to get better at playing chess.

Dream London by tony Ballantyne
Adopt
Stategy and Patience

1 comment:

  1. So fun that you're an animal lover! We used to have 4 cats until children came along. The kids won. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete